A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sandercock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sandercock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandercock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandercock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandercock graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sandercock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Ft Walton Beach Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Sandercock DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Sandercock practice?
- Dr. Donald Sandercock has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sandercock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mattoon, IL.
See Mattoon Orthopedic Surgeons.