A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sandercock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sandercock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandercock graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Sandercock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Ft Walton Beach Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Sandercock DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Sandercock practice?
- Dr. Donald Sandercock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Sandercock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mattoon, IL.
See Mattoon Orthopedic Surgeons.