A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sanford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K Sanford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Donald Sanford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Sanford practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kenedy, TX and Floresville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.