A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sanford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Sanford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Donald Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sanford practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.