A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Santora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santora
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Santora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Santora, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Cellini Santora MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Santora practice?
- Dr. Donald Santora has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Santora practices Ophthalmology near Meadville, PA.
See Meadville Ophthalmologists.