Dr. Donald Santora Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Meadville, PA

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
My appointment was prompt. I was efficiently moved through the steps for cataract surgery. Dr. Santora personally explained the surgery and lens options, also verified that my "retina" may limit how good I do. I was happy with the whole experience and my vision is better than I could've imagined.

December 3rd, 2015
Dr. Santora did my PRK surgery and I couldn't be happier. I have never seen this well in my whole life! Thank you AIO.

August 19th, 2015
Want lasik? Go to Dr. Santora
Dr. Santora was so calming during my lasik surgery. He really helped with my nerves and explained the whole procedure to me step by step. That really meant a lot. I hope that anyone thinking about lasik will check out AIO. Dr. Santora really is the best!

July 9th, 2015
I had my lasik eye surgery with Dr. Santora and couldn't be happier. He really made me feel better before surgery going over everything and really helped my nerves. I really hope anyone considering this surgery looks into AIO. They made my surgery day so easy!

February 26th, 2014
LASIK
Overall it was a great experience along with friendly staff!

March 28th, 2013
State-of the -art eye surgery!
I had a very good experience with Dr. Santora. He performed laser assisted cararact surgery at his west Mifflin location in Pittsburgh. They provided free transportation to and from the location which was invaluable. The staff was very kind and professional and the result was terrific.He explained the procedure in great detail before the operation and even kept me updated during the operation as to how it was going and how much longer it would be when the laser was operating. I found this to be very reassuring. It was totally painless and was the easiest surgery I've ever had. State-of the-art eye surgery available conveniently from Meadville. A GREAT SERVICE!

January 26th, 2011
Uncaring
From the first consultation visit as he was to conduct cataract surgery, he was demeaning towards my primary eye care doctor. I wish I had left then but I went ahead and had the surgery since he is basically the only doctor in town that provides this service. I now know why he practices in a small town and that is because he wouldn't be able to compete in a larger market. He didn't listen to my input and argued after the surgery as he attempted to defend the botched results. My eyesight is now permanently damaged because of his lack of concern and personalization towards my needs. You would be better served to go to a larger city/town to have professional care for something as serious as surgery for your eyesight.

July 24th, 2017