Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Saunders III
Dr. Donald Saunders III, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in North Charleston, SC, with another office in Walterboro, SC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Saunders is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital and East Cooper Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Saunders III has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Donald Saunders III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.
Dr. Scott Woodfield
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
North Charleston, SC 0.01 mi27
Dr. Monique Sandhu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kenneth Hanger Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0.01 mi40