Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
I just want everyone to know how wonderful Dr. Schak and his staff are. I have been going to this office for years and Dr. Schak is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met! It angers me to read the latest review someone posted. The sole purpose of posting a review is to comment about your experience with the physician. It is completely unfair to give a bad review if you have not actually had an encounter with the Dr. himself. Please take my advise and ignore the negativity.

June 14th, 2015
improved my overall quality of life
he made me feel that his number one concern was to address the issues I spoke with him about and together we developed an extremely effective treatment plan

January 27th, 2015
I love being a patient of Dr. Schak's. He is very through every time he sees me and takes his time to talk about my different options. The staff is also great and very friendly!

May 25th, 2013
The Good Doc
Dr. Schak and his staff, Julie and Don, provide excellent medical Care with the utmost courtesy and genuine Concern. Dr. Schak truly is involved with the patient and spends a great deal of time with the patient on each and every visit to insure a Full knowledge of the primary issue as well as any surrounding issues. He delivers service in the manner a friend would do so. He is far from the type of physician who treats his patients as cattle in a chute. Don and Julie deliver their services in the same manner. Super super doctor and terrific staff.

July 16th, 2012
I am very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Schak and his staff. Dr's like him are hard to come by!

June 27th, 2012
Good doctor-horrible record keepers
Dr. Schak was thorough with his examination and was pleasant but I will never go there again. I paid my bill with them and then I kept getting bills from them. I went in and talked to them and they couldn't find records of me paying. I stopped getting bills so I assumed they finally found it. But no, they had sent my bill to collections. I am taking my bank statements there now so they can see there mistake. If they can't even keep track of simple payments I definitely don't want them responsible for my health.

June 5th, 2012
awesome family practice
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. SCHAK SINCE I MOVED HERE, I DRIVE FROM DESTIN TO VP BECAUSE HIS OFFICE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTORS OFFICE, CURTIOUS AND KIND AND VERY PROFESSIONAL,I WISH EVERY ONE RAN THERE OFFICE LIKE DR. SCHAKS.

February 17th, 2011
Overall manner and professionalism:
Dr Schak is very profession. He really cares about his patients. His office is friendly and efficient. The wait for an appointment is rarely longer than a few days. While I have waited 30 minutes or more in his waiting room, the first time I saw Dr. Schak I was very ill and he spent two hours with me because my condition warranted it. I don't mind waiting now, as I know that if I needed his time, he would gladly give it. He has a billing service and allows patients to pay their bills a little at a time, and there is never any pressure.All doctors should be like this man, but only a few rare ones are. He is also one of the few doctors in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida area who work full time. Most work 3 or 4 days. Dr. Schak works five. He also works in the Emergency room at a local hospital. If I needed ER care, I would seek him out. He wears a wedding ring with a Cross on it. He never mentions his religion, but he lives it.

September 4th, 2010
Awesome
You CANNOT get any better care than Dr. Schak and his staff. They felt like family, yet they managed to take EXCEPTIONAL care of their patients. Honestly, I didn't think a doctor-or his staff-exsisted anymore in this day of HMO's.Dr.Schak was able to diagnosis my problem very accurately without MRI. I got the MRI, and he was dead-on correct. My hubby has seen him as well & we haven't found anyone close to his caliber of professionalism. We miss them all-great doctors are hard to come by.