A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schexnayder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schexnayder, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schexnayder graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Schexnayder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alfred Schexnayder MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Schexnayder practice?
- Dr. Donald Schexnayder has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Schexnayder practices Psychiatry near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Psychiatrists.