A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Scholten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Scholten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Scholten, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Scholten has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Scholten MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Scholten practice?
- Dr. Donald Scholten has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Scholten practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.