A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schon, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans