A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Schwartz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL.
See Fort Myers Allergists, Fort Myers Pediatricians, and Fort Myers Pediatric Specialists.