A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwartz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwartz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Schwartz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Schwartz practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Allergists, Fort Myers Pediatricians, and Fort Myers Pediatric Specialists.