A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Scott MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Donald Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Scott practices Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Rheumatologists.