Dr. Donald Seago Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Seago?

Not happy

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Worst experience ever. Drove two hours for a 10am appointment. When I signed in there was only one person ahead of me on the list however the waiting room was full. I was told I would be next. Two hours later after everyone in the waiting room had been seen and two pharmaceutical reps that stayed in with the doctor for at least 45 minutes, I was called back. I was seeing this Dr with the intention of getting a hysterectomy. The first question he asked as he was about to do the exam was "Do you have insurance?". After I told him who my insurance carrier was he performed a hurried exam that hurt so terribly that I almost passed out. When the nurse saw my obvious discomfort, she boredly said "take a deep breath". Following this exam, which was three months ago , I have had pelvic pain on a constant basis. I was not in any pain before this exam. The reason for my wanting to have a hysterectomy was due to a history of breast cancer. I have been seeing a pelvic pain dr and I will probably have to have surgery as a result of Dr. Seago's exam.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

He probably saved my life. We owe him , but will never be able to repay, always praying for him and his family!

OFFICE IS OVERBOOKED WITH PEOPLE

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Waited almost 3 hours to see doctor when people had not been seen yet from the morning appointments. Then was told I had to reschedule I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017