A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Serafano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Serafano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serafano
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Serafano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Serafano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serafano graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serafano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald N Serafano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Serafano practice?
- Dr. Donald Serafano has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Serafano practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.