A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sesso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sesso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sesso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Sesso DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Sesso practice?
- Dr. Donald Sesso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Sesso practices Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Norristown Internists.