A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Seyfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Seyfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Seyfried, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyfried graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seyfried has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Seyfried MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Seyfried practice?
- Dr. Donald Seyfried has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Seyfried practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.