A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Seyfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Seyfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Seyfried, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyfried graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Seyfried has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seyfried accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Seyfried practice?
Dr. Donald Seyfried practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.