Dr. Donald Shackleford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Shackleford?

Bedside manner

Posted on October 25th, 2016

My first memory was Dr. Shack came across the room and shook my hand. Which helped because I was nervous.. Very friendly and seemed liked he cared..

Housewife

Posted on March 8th, 2016

This doc treated with professional an respect every time I seen him. I have nothing bad to say about him. He was always asking me about how I was an what he could do to help me

unneccesary hysterectomy at 29!!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2008

This Dr. urged me to have a hysterectomy at the age of 29! In the prime of my life! A full and complete hysterectomy. He says in my medical charts that I ELECTED to have the procedure. What 29 year old woman would elect to have a surgery that would destroy their sex life, turn their breasts into saggy nothings, suffer hot flashes and memory loss for the rest of her life?!?!? He is uncaring and inconsiderate and uncompassionate and I will regret ever knowing him for the rest of my life! GET A SECOND OPINION LADIES! YOUR UTERUS AND OVARIES ARE IMPORTANT! GO TO A FEMALE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2014