A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Shaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Shaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Shaul, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaul graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans