A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Shaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Shaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Shaul, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaul graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Brian Shaul MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Shaul practice?
- Dr. Donald Shaul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Shaul practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.