A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sherak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sherak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sherak, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
- MassHealth Behavioral Health Program
- Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lawrence Sherak MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Sherak practice?
- Dr. Donald Sherak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Sherak practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists and Brighton Child Psychiatrists.