A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sheridan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheridan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheridan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Donald Sheridan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sheridan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.