A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sheridan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheridan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheridan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sheridan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Donald Sheridan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sheridan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.