Dr. Donald Sheridan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Sheridan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

Good Man

Dr. Sheridan is a Great Orthopedic Specialist if not the Best and even a Greater Family Man.

March 10th, 2016

I had broken my wrist in another state came back and got in immediately he scheduled me the next day after doing surgery all day he stayed and worked me in .excellent work and care all the way through .wrist was done perfectly. So thankful

January 8th, 2016

Truly Amazing Doctor and Staff!

Dr. Sheridan and his staff are unbelievable. In this day and age it is so nice to get a chance to work with a staff that is concerned patient care first. Every member made me feel like I was the most important person in the building and took my worries and concerns very seriously. Joleen, receptionist, is ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. She always communicates and followed up with every question and request I had. Lauren and the other PA's are also amazing. Every step of my procedure was explained in detail. They called me several times to ensure I was healing and doing well. Of course I was doing well after my surgery because I had the best surgeon in the world. Obviously, I don't want to pursue more surgeries but IF I ever need him again, then I will go see Dr. Sheridan and his staff happily. Actually, My mother is in need so I will send her (this idea came to me as I wrote this review) :) Thank you to all of you at The Orthopedic office of Dr. Sheridan. You are truly the best medical practice I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I trust you and appreciate your professionalism. Kim - a Dental Hygienist!!! My hands and wrists are my life!

October 13th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

I have gone to see Dr Sheridan two times in the last year. On recommendation from my doctor. Once for the beginnings of tennis elbow and tensynovitis in my other hand. A couple injections later and I feel so much better! My tennis elbow never came back and my wrist feels so much better, hopefully I won't need to go back since we caught it so early. It's very convenient that they have all the x ray equipment there so you don't have to run around. He really is a great at his specialty and is very warm and caring. Hopefully I won't ever have any other issues but if I do I will not think twice to go to him. It's a wonderful office-the staff is so friendly and courteous. They call back very quickly after leaving a message also. They are located in the Ironwood Square medical plaza not on the Honor Health Piper side-Google maps will try to take you there instead!

August 29th, 2015

Shattering my wrist brought pain, uncertainty and panic. My job as a dental assistant demands the use of my hand daily. Finding an excellent surgeon with an equally skilled staff was a must. I'm so thankful for the referral from a friend to this incredible office! From the first phone call the morning after the accident (they saw me the same day I called to schedule an appointment-no waiting! ) through surgery and recovery, Dr. Sheridan and his entire staff showed extreme competence, excellence in care and skill in treatment. I would trust Dr. Sheridan and his staff to treat any member of my family. Truly top notch care with attention to excellence!

August 21st, 2015

Everything about the Doctor and his staff is first rate. They are so good I take them candy.

February 7th, 2015

Rude and All About the Money

I've been seeing Dr Sheridan for about a year and a half. My surgery went fine and I have been very pleased with him until this last visit. I have been having issues and went to see if there was anything he could suggest to help with the new issues. His suggestions were worthless and demeaning. He suggested testing but said it would not show anything and since I was not interested in another surgery he said "well, then there's nothing I can do" and walked out of the room. He seems to only be interested in making money off of surgeries and needless tests.

April 12th, 2014

Amazing doctor :)

Dr Sheridan is an amazing physician and surgeon... No wonder he is in Top Docs Magazine every year! I see bad reviews on here about his office's financial policy, but that has nothing to do with what kind of a doctor he is. You'll give your credit card info to book a hotel room, but when a doctor asks for it, then suddenly he's no good at what he does? That's just ridiculous!!! It is my assumption that those who don't want to provide that info are usually the ones who want to argue over their bill because they don't think they should have to pay it... get better insurance if you don't like what yours is billing you! He did my surgery and I would have paid 3 times what I did for the kind of care and compassion that he provided. He is the only hand surgeon that I will ever see and would reccomend him to anyone who want& great results and a caring, knowledgeableand kind doctor.

March 18th, 2014

Lost faith in DR Sheridan

I had carpal tunnel and trigger release surgeries by DR Sheridan. The office contacted my insurance to see what my responsibility would be. I received a call from their office stating my deductible was meet and the surgery would be completely covered. After the surgeries I was having more numbness than before surgery. I returned to the office to tell the DR. He said it looks like you may have carpal tunnel....my reply was that you did the surgery. His reply was" I did? " After looking at my records he realized that he did do the surgery and suggested that I do the surgery again on my dollar! At the very least the DR could of read my chart before he came into the room. I am now receiving bills from his office! I asked the staff why I'm getting a bill and they said they would look into it. After looking into it they told me that I was right and the insurance company said it was 100% covered and they showed me their notes to the fact, but now the insurance company is saying something different and you have to pay. They said " every time we talk to the insurance company we get a different answer...so you need to pay, sorry" I now, against my will paid the bill in full and am receiving the same bill again. Now they want my credit card authorization after I have paid the bill in full! It seems that the almighty dollar is the main interest of this office.

November 26th, 2013

Great doctor, horrible billing staff

Dr. Sheridan is excellent, very attentive, explains clearly and provides excellent care. The billing lady is horrible. I paid my copay, my insurance paid the full contracted amount for services rendered, the billing lady continues to send me invoices for amounts above what they agreed to charge per the contract with my insurance company. The billing lady is impossible to get on the phone and when I am able to speak with her, she refuses to try and understand the issue, simply sends out another bill for incorrect inflated amount.

September 3rd, 2013

Visiting Dr. Donald Sheridan was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor! He called me a junkie because I went to 3 other doctors before him to get other options, apparently he has never had patients go to other doctors because he is so arrogant. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a doctors office.

July 9th, 2012

Bad Office Policies

Just took my Mom for an consultation with Dr. Sheridan on her hand. When filling out the paperwork, they wanted her credit card number to keep on file. We refused to provide that info and they said the Dr would not see her without it - it was their policy. I explained it was OUR policy not to give ANYONE the right to charge her credit card whenever they want to. I also explained that her credit rating was over 850 and they were welcome to check her credit. They had her insurance information and we were going to pay the co-pay. They declined and we walked out of the office. We have never been asked for this information before. Dr.Sheridan clearly is in it for the MONEY - NOT medicine. I understand that they want assurances of payment - but this is rediculous. They wouldn't even BOOK the appointment until they had the Name, address, phone #, ID and group # of her insurance company. I don't know how Dr. Sheridan is as a Doctor - I just know there are plenty of other very competent Doctors out there that don't treat you like a flake before they even see you.