A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Siao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Siao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siao
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siao graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Siao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Siao practice?
- Dr. Donald Siao has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Siao practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.