A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Siao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Siao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siao graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Siao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Siao practice?
- Dr. Donald Siao has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Siao practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.