Dr. Donald Siao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
He is interested in my individual concerns and issues.

April 5th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Saio, is a outstanding Doctor. He has been my Doctor and my family's Doctor for over 20 years. There is no words that can compare to his kindness and loyalty to his patients. He will walk the extra mile.

March 5th, 2013
Awesome & Caring
While Dr Siao has been our family Physician for many, many years his concern for us has never wavered. His greatness is the empathy and experience he brings to his profession. As people who are related to the medical profession, his dedication to the needs of his patients is golden and well admired. We're so happy he is OURS!

July 28th, 2012
awsome
Best Dr. EVER.

November 29th, 2011
This review is purely based from the awesome treatment my husband has had with the knowledgeable and very friendly Dr Donald Siao. There was a time when our insurance didn't have him as a provider so he had to see different doctors (such unpleasant visits he had) until this time when our insurance has him in the list which brought excitement to both my husband and me. After the visit, my husband had only high praises on how he was still fully remembered after such a long time and was treated accordingly from numerous health issues. Every bit of concern was attended to in addition to such pleasures of talking about some personal stuff as they share the same interests. I'd love to prepare a special menu for Dr Siao but am afraid that he may be so busy to have the time. Knowing how my husband will once again enjoy living healthily is good enough to wish Dr Siao all the best (both professionally and personally). God bless!

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Siao should have wings!
He truly is an angel~! He's been my doctor for over 10 years and has seen me thru pregancy, depression, colds, cancer - in every instance, he always takes the time to talk to me & see how I'm doing. He's returned calls on weekends, late night, and is truly someone I can trust to always be there. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else!