Family Practitioner

2690 S White Rd
Ste 200
San Jose, CA 95148
408-223-7771
Locations and availability (1)

|  Awesome & Caring  |  show details
by G&J Nwafor on Mar 5th, 2013

While Dr Siao has been our family Physician for many, many years his concern for us has never wavered. His greatness is the empathy and experience he brings to his profession. As people who are related to the medical profession, his dedication to the needs of his patients is golden and well admired. We're so happy he is OURS!

|  awsome  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

Best Dr. EVER.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

This review is purely based from the awesome treatment my husband has had with the knowledgeable and very friendly Dr Donald Siao. There was a time when our insurance didn't have him as a provider so he had to see different doctors (such unpleasant visits he had) until this time when our insurance has him in the list which brought excitement to both my husband and me. After the visit, my husband had only high praises on how he was still fully remembered after such a long time and was treated accordingly from numerous health issues. Every bit of concern was attended to in addition to such pleasures of talking about some personal stuff as they share the same interests. I'd love to prepare a special menu for Dr Siao but am afraid that he may be so busy to have the time. Knowing how my husband will once again enjoy living healthily is good enough to wish Dr Siao all the best (both professionally and personally). God bless!

|  Dr. Siao should have wings!  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

He truly is an angel~! He's been my doctor for over 10 years and has seen me thru pregancy, depression, colds, cancer - in every instance, he always takes the time to talk to me & see how I'm doing. He's returned calls on weekends, late night, and is truly someone I can trust to always be there. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else!

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2010

I recomend to all new patients looking for a new primary care doctor to follow through on their care, he is great listens to the problem and tryies to plana treatment plan,as I a health care professional myself, patients care is a number one concern, I see alot patients myself,running a depart. of surgery and trauma, is not easy, Ive worked with doctors from stanford my 31 yrs at vmc hospital,directing them are for their training follow their skills to help them when they are finished with their training,dr.siao has been a heaven sent to our family as far as our care,our family has the up most respect for dr.siao, sincerly reynaldo r gordillo jr