Overall Review

2.5

August 1st, 2016
Stay away! This doc needs to retire

February 29th, 2016
Horrible doctor
Everything you DON'T want in a doctor!! He doesn't care, is short with you. He doesn't listen and rolls his eyes and sighs when you try to explain. Prescribes meds that you dont need or cant take because he doesnt read your med history and he doesn't know the side effects!! And then takes away the only ones that have worked for years!! Gives you no options and would rather refer you out then help you. Only cares about one thing and doesn't look at the whole picture. VERY BAD DOCTOR. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, HEALTH OR LIFE GOING TO HIM!!

February 8th, 2016
Update on What specialist said
This is an update on what the ortho surgeon said after Doing an MRI on my daughter - he said he does not have good news and that her disc cracked and the gel all leaked out and hardened on the outside and not leaving room for her nerves and no wonder she is in pain. Once again Dr. Sinden doesn't know what he is talking about and I was there when he told her she was fine and didn't need to see an ortho surgeon. This guy should NOT be in practice. How does this practice he works for justify keeping him employed? Maybe someone has to be paralyzed or die before they have to see how dangerous he is.

November 19th, 2015
Find Another Doctor
He should not be practicing he is dangerous. I went to him in so much pain and wanted a MRI he said no they cost to much, I finally got him to get me one and he told me my MRI shows nothing wrong with me so I asked to be referred to a neurologist and he said no but I got angry with him so he did but told me that would be the end of it and I told him when I was out pain it would be the end! He just wants to give pills or do nothing! I went to the neurologist and they had me in neck surgery within 2 weeks and said had I fallen or been in a fender bender or just even tripped right it would paralyze me or I would be dead! No apology from him or I'm sorry and he was in the surgery room which would have been against my wishes and called once I was home several times. I never went back to him. My in-laws tried him and said he was terrible. My daughter sees him against my wishes because she can't find another to take her and does not like him. She has severe back pain and head pain and he just gives her meds and tells her she's fine until she ended up in the ER and had brain surgery and seizures and the ER Dr. Told her to get Sinden to refer her to an Ortho surgeon her back was bad and for two years he said no! Well I just went with her and he didn't remember me so i waited until he told her that because she can tip up on her toes and on her heels she is fine so that's when I spoke up and I told him who I was and what happened with me and he got real nervous. I told him he would refer her to a Ortho surgeon and he did it! I told him there is no reason for her to be in this kind of pain and not refer her a specialist! I can't believe he has a license. Please find another doctor and do not trust him with your life!