A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Skinner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skinner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skinner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Skinner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Leigh Skinner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Donald Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Skinner practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Ames, IA.
See Ames Family Physicians and Ames Geriatric Doctors.