A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Slate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Slate, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slate graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Slate has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Slate MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Slate practice?
- Dr. Donald Slate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Slate practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.