A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sledz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sledz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sledz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sledz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Sledz MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Sledz practice?
- Dr. Donald Sledz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sledz practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.