A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sledz is Excellent. Dr. Sledz has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sledz, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sledz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sledz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sledz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile