Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Lots of competent docs still cleaning up show details Lots of competent docs still cleaning up
by Widow any day now on Jan 26th, 2016

What was most memorable? As I watch my husband take his last breaths I remember the crap this guy laid on us. Yeah, 52-year-old guys get prostate cancer and they don't die with it. They die of it. Shame on you for having to be bullied into a biopsy after my hubby's company doc told him to insist on one. Then you hand us a copy of the Johns Hopkins White Papers and tell us to take our time?? Well, Duke University, Johns Hopkins and many others tried to clean up after this mess. I know it was evil cancer that did this but we will never know if two years of ignoring my husband's pleas (and possibly instincts) that it might have been cancer caused me to now watch his demise at 63.

dying show details dying
Oct 31st, 2015

I am dying of prostate cancer and this guy lied to me and may have been a factor in my death. please stay away if you have cancer symptoms

Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Sledz listened to my expanation of my medical problem. He diagnosed my situation and thorouly explained my options. He advised me to talk them over with my wife. After trying to treat my problem with medication it was determined that an operation was needed. He performed the surgical procedure and corrected the problem. Two years later (I am now 81, my bladder is still functioning normally thanks to Dr. Sledz.

Excellent Docter show details Excellent Docter
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr sledz is outastanding in his field, he caring bedside manner excedes all expectations. His office staff is prompt and very professional. He is an excellent surgeon.