Surgical Specialist, Urologists
451 W Chew St
Suite 205
Allentown, PA 18102
610-821-2805
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bladder tumor, enlarged prostate  |  show details
by Vern Arndt on Oct 18th, 2013

I chose Dr. Sledz in 1976 when he performed a vasectomy on me. I chose him in Sept 2013 to check a blood discharge in my urine on two separate occasions. He quickly set me up for a CT scan of my lower abdomen and within two days we were scheduled for a tumor removal on 10/1. Tumor removal went well but he said my prostate was very large. We scheduled a laser reduction of the prostate and a biopsy of the bladder wall two weeks after removal of the tumor on 10/17. I am currently awaiting results of that but the doctor stated that the bladder wall looked good to him. 42 years experience...that meant a lot to me. He is very busy and I wish he could give me a little more time for discussion but he seems to get paged very frequently. I like him though and will continue. I hope the prostate laser surgery went well as well as the results of the bladder wall biopsy. Monday is DDay. Positive! Semper Fi!

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Sledz listened to my expanation of my medical problem. He diagnosed my situation and thorouly explained my options. He advised me to talk them over with my wife. After trying to treat my problem with medication it was determined that an operation was needed. He performed the surgical procedure and corrected the problem. Two years later (I am now 81, my bladder is still functioning normally thanks to Dr. Sledz.

|  Excellent Docter  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr sledz is outastanding in his field, he caring bedside manner excedes all expectations. His office staff is prompt and very professional. He is an excellent surgeon.