A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Snowdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Snowdon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snowdon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Snowdon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eric Snowdon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Snowdon practice?
- Dr. Donald Snowdon has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Snowdon practices Emergency Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Emergency Physicians.