A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Solus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Solus is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solus graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Solus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Solus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Solus practice?
- Dr. Donald Solus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Solus practices Family Medicine near Yreka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Yreka Primary Care Doctors.