A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Speyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speyer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Speyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Speyer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Speyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Irwin Speyer DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Speyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Speyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Speyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors and Warren General Practitioners.