A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Speyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speyer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Speyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Speyer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Speyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Irwin Speyer DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Speyer practice?
- Dr. Donald Speyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Speyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians and Warren Primary Care Doctors.