A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald St Claire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald St Claire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Claire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald St Claire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. St Claire graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. St Claire has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Anthony St Claire MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. St Claire practice?
- Dr. Donald St Claire has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald St Claire practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near East Palo Alto, CA.