A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald St Claire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald St Claire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Claire
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. St Claire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald St Claire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. St Claire graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. St Claire has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Anthony St Claire MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. St Claire practice?
- Dr. Donald St Claire has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald St Claire practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near East Palo Alto, CA.