A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stageman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stageman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stageman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stageman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Stageman practice?
Dr. Donald Stageman practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.