A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stanford, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stanford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanford graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald H Stanford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Stanford practice?
- Dr. Donald Stanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Stanford practices Psychiatry near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Psychiatrists.