A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stevenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stevenson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald V. Stevenson practice?
Dr. Donald Stevenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Orthopedic Surgeons, Inglewood Surgeons, and Inglewood Sports Medicine Doctors.