A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stillwagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stillwagon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stillwagon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Childhood Adolescent and Adult Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillwagon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stillwagon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Stillwagon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Stillwagon practice?
- Dr. Donald Stillwagon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Stillwagon practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians and Spring Geriatric Doctors.