A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stillwagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stillwagon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stillwagon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stillwagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stillwagon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Childhood Adolescent and Adult Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillwagon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stillwagon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Stillwagon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Stillwagon practice?
- Dr. Donald Stillwagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Stillwagon practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians and Spring Geriatric Doctors.