A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Storey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Storey, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Storey graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Storey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Storey FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Storey practice?
- Dr. Donald Storey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Storey practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.