A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Stritzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Stritzke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Stritzke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stritzke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald K Stritzke MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Stritzke practice?
- Dr. Donald Stritzke has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Stritzke practices Urology near , .