Dr. Donald Stritzke MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Baker City, OR

February 16th, 2015
Mr.
Stritzke is an arrogant misogynistic puke.

July 9th, 2013
So blessed to find Dr Stritzke
I feel so utterly blessed to have found Dr. Stritzke. He is so kind and explains everything to you in full detail so you feel confident on whats happening to you. I just had a surgery this Monday and when I was about to go under anastesia Dr. Stritzke was right by my side in the surgery room telling me it would be ok, his gentle kind bedside manner is excellent! I would reccomend him highly to anyone and know because of Dr. Stritzke I am on my way to feeling better with my kidney stones. He's amazing! Thank you Dr. Stritzke!!

April 11th, 2011
I would never recommend them to anyone. They were terrible. He talked me into bladder reconstruction surgerywhich he botched miserably, and as a result I will have to use a catheter for the rest of my life. He allowed it was a remote possibility. but I have done a lot of research, and come to the conclusion that it's reserved for seriously injured people, and that I was not at all a good candidate for this operation. He was obviously just trying to make some money. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

January 15th, 2011
One of the Best
Dr Stritzke is one of the best. He truely does care about his patients and you KNOW you are getting the best care available. It is wonderful to have such a great Dr in a realively small community. If it was not for Dr Stritzke I am pretty sure I would be a widow.

June 10th, 2010
Dr. Stritzke is beyond excellent. He saved my life. He takes his time with each patient and he goes beyond a caring physician. His skills are above extra ordinary and his knowledge is vast. There is none better.