Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  So blessed to find Dr Stritzke  |  show details
by Jennifer on Jul 9th, 2013

I feel so utterly blessed to have found Dr. Stritzke. He is so kind and explains everything to you in full detail so you feel confident on whats happening to you. I just had a surgery this Monday and when I was about to go under anastesia Dr. Stritzke was right by my side in the surgery room telling me it would be ok, his gentle kind bedside manner is excellent! I would reccomend him highly to anyone and know because of Dr. Stritzke I am on my way to feeling better with my kidney stones. He's amazing! Thank you Dr. Stritzke!!

Apr 11th, 2011

I would never recommend them to anyone. They were terrible. He talked me into bladder reconstruction surgerywhich he botched miserably, and as a result I will have to use a catheter for the rest of my life. He allowed it was a remote possibility. but I have done a lot of research, and come to the conclusion that it's reserved for seriously injured people, and that I was not at all a good candidate for this operation. He was obviously just trying to make some money. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

Dr Stritzke is one of the best. He truely does care about his patients and you KNOW you are getting the best care available. It is wonderful to have such a great Dr in a realively small community. If it was not for Dr Stritzke I am pretty sure I would be a widow.

by John McDade on Jun 10th, 2010

Dr. Stritzke is beyond excellent. He saved my life. He takes his time with each patient and he goes beyond a caring physician. His skills are above extra ordinary and his knowledge is vast. There is none better.

Feb 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Amazing Doctor! Dr. Stritzke has an incredible bed side manner; he is compassionate and very, very kind. The office staff at Caldwell Urology are amazing too. When there is urgency in needing help, no other Dr.’s could get my husband in for 3 weeks. Julie

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 28th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Best of the best: Dr. Stritzke is professional and has an extraordinary bedside manner. He has commpassion beyond compare for his patients and that was exemplified personally. He comes highly recommended and is the best doctor that I have experienced with

Read Full Review at yahoo.com