Dr. Donald Sugar Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Sugar Sr?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Donald Sugar Sr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

Dr.Sugar has been our family Doctor for many years. He's and his staff are the best in the business.

December 18th, 2015

Dr. Sugar - A Real Dr.

Dr. Sugar is what a doctor is supposed to be and more. He is highly educated, cares about every aspect of the lives of every patient not just their ailment. He's willing to drive wherever needed to meet a patient to address the concerns of the patient or his concerns of the patient. No charge. It would be very hard to find another Dr. with his experience and skills. To treat, heal, care for and about people is to be a doctor. To do that 100% of the time for your whole life is to be Dr. Sugar. He is a Dr. with experience and skills. He has confidence and common sense unlike the many look a like doctor clones that are trained that if this happens they must do that. Plus if they do that the insurance company will pay more and they might even get an "At A Boy" from the share holders of the Hospital that owns them. If you want to stare at a fish tank for half a day waiting to see a corporate cookie cutter doctor find the Keebler tree, If you want a real doctor see Dr. Sugar

November 25th, 2013

Thank You!

Dr. Donald Sugar saved my life. I was rushed into St. Clare's emergency room and where Dr. Sugar was on call. He was kind, compassionate, and didn't rush at all. HE prefromed the original surgery on me and then another surgery two months later. When I would go to his office for follow ups, (His receptionist Jackie is awesome and nurse Jeannie are so great and kind) Dr. Sugar would sit with me and not rush me like most doctors do today. He will answer your every question and in fact,after he did the last procedure on my face, he welcomed me into his home office on a Sunday to remove the stitches...NO doctor does that!! God bless you Dr. Sugar and thank you! I have since moved to Florida and miss this man and his staff very much. He's a wonderful surgeon with the heart of a country doctor!

May 9th, 2013

Nice guy but....

My 4 year old son broke his arm. Dr. Sugar was very caring however he called me at 2 am days after setting his arm in the E.R. said he couldn't sleep and was worried about my boy and asked me to wake him up and bring him to his house where he has an office so he could check his arm. That scared me very very much. I understand that he was worried but he really really scared me. This day in age you just don't do that. He may be a trustworthy doctor but I don't know that and some people aren't trustworthy. I hope he understands that now. He cared too much and instead of helping my son he scared me away. I'm sorry that happened. It's admirable that he cares that much and commendable but he needs to wait for normal business hours at his office not 2am at his house. He gave me no choice but to go elsewhere and mention it to the hospital. My son's safety is number 1. He may be a very good guy and an excellent doctor but to me he was a stranger and is a stranger to me and my son and he needs to understand that so he doesn't scare away his next patients. I'm not going to potentially put my son at risk to avoid hurting the doctor's feelings even after his apology.

November 8th, 2012

Companionate.. Easy to talk to.

This Dr. Is always available, he is caring and very experience .

February 24th, 2017