Dr. Donald Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 17th, 2016
Worst treatment I've ever experienced from all staff, but especially the doctor, who not only misdiagnosed me, but also tried to to tell other medical professionals that nothing was wrong with me. This delayed proper and rapid treatment.

July 27th, 2016
Failed to diagnose torn tendons in my ankle and said I was making up symptoms. Failed to care for infected surgical site and canceled 2 out of every 3 follow up appointments, including 2 where he literally no-called-no-showed. Staff was very rude.

June 23rd, 2016
Terrible
If I could give him 0 stars, I would. Seriously the most unprofessional Dr I've ever met. He didn't even look at my records before the appointment. His bedside manner was awful. He was rude and loud with me entire appointment. He spent maybe 3 minutes in the room and started to leave. I was still trying to ask him questions and digest what he was saying. I left his office in tears and called another surgeon and was ready to be done with it. He then called me later in the evening just to tell me again how rude I was and still not answer my questions. I've never been treated so poorly as a patient. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

June 13th, 2016
avoid
I had 2 appointments with Sullivan and each time I was disappointed. I found the staff to be intimidated. The tone in the office was negative. Dr. Sullivan ignored my concerns, blew off the notes from the physical therapist. He was ready to take me to surgery for a torn rotator cuff when even the MRI report said the rotator cuff was intact. I got all my records and went elsewhere

May 7th, 2016
Failed to diagnose a torn tendon. Caused permanent nerve damage from surgery and cancelled more appointments than he kept.

April 7th, 2016
Excellent surgeon. Very caring beside manner and staff in office are great. Would recommend him to anyone .....esp if needing knee replacement.

February 5th, 2016
Dr.Sullivan is the greatest orthopedic surgeon! He gave me back my quality of life. Replaced my knee and straightened my leg. He is Wonderful!!

November 30th, 2015
Patient
Treatment has been a nightmare. He cancelled 2 appointments after surgery in which there were problems with the healing process. Then, when I did get to see him, he couldn't remember the last time he saw me or the antibiotics he prescribed to treat me.