A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Sweitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sweitzer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweitzer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Sweitzer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Sweitzer practice?
- Dr. Donald Sweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sweitzer practices Plastic Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Plastic Surgeons.