A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Symer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Symer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Symer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Medical Misson Trips Resident Education Pediatric Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Symer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Symer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Symer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald G. Symer practice?
Dr. Donald Symer practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.