A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levine, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Todd Levine MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Levine practice?
- Dr. Donald Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Levine practices Otolaryngology near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Otolaryngologists.