A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Levine, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald T Levine MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Levine practice?
- Dr. Donald Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Levine practices Otolaryngology near Nyack, NY.
See Nyack Otolaryngologists.