A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Talenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Talenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talenti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Talenti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Talenti MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Talenti practice?
- Dr. Donald Talenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Talenti practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Coaldale, PA.
See Coaldale Internists and Coaldale Pediatricians.