A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C S Tan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Tan practice?
- Dr. Donald Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tan practices Radiation Oncology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiation Oncologists.