A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Tanis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Tanis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Tanis practice?
- Dr. Donald Tanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tanis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Cardiologists.