A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Tanis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Tanis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Tanis practice?
- Dr. Donald Tanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tanis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Cardiologists.