A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tashkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Tashkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tashkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center