A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tashkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tashkin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tashkin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tashkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Tashkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tashkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald P Tashkin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Tashkin practice?
- Dr. Donald Tashkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Tashkin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.