A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Tavakoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Tavakoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Tavakoli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavakoli graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tavakoli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Tavakoli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald Tavakoli practice?
- Dr. Donald Tavakoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Tavakoli practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.