A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Temple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Temple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Temple, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Temple graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Temple has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Folusho Temple MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Temple practice?
- Dr. Donald Temple has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Temple practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.