A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Texada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Texada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Texada, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Texada graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Texada has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Texada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Texada practice?
Dr. Donald Texada practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.